Sunday, May 1, 2011

dear dave,

I have never made peace with f-ing Blogger!  Bugger!  It used to be so easy to load photos, make them fill the space, and format text underneath and over.  That is virtually impossible now, unless you know HTML.  I spend so much time trying to get it right.  But it's all a waste, because it never turns out well anyway.

BLAH!!!!

I'm at the corcoran late on a sunday, working on flamingo piece.  Hex is away, so it's a good time to work.

Past few days have been rough!  I've felt so isolated and lonesome without my hex.  And super anxious.  I really hate that the most.  That internal feeling of doom and despair.  It's so debilitating.  All I want is nothing.  All I feel is uptight.  Nothing can satisfy me.

If I focus on it I'll get so stuck.  So I'm working, taking care of remi, and watching tv.  Most importantly:  working.

Next few days are critical!

No comments: