Monday, May 23, 2011

dear dave,

once again slacking on the blog!

I was busy this weekend with the MCA Open Studios.  all went great.  Health wise it was a bit of a struggle Saturday.  This cold won't let go, so my energy level was waning, but blah blah blah about all that.

So much fun to meet new people, and have their attention.  We are always in the dark about how people actually feel about our work until events like these, when feedback is suddenly abundant.  All was positive, and gives me great fuel to continue on.  People really respond to my work.

Really excited to be shooting again this week with Peter and Renato, and a new model Thursday.  Hope the weather holds.  But I'm determined to work in the rain if it comes to that!

New shirts!  New Directions!  Old Allies!  Worn paths!  All fun to look forward to.  Corcoran opens the following week.

Let the summer begin!

cheers

No comments: