Friday, May 6, 2011

Dear Dave,

Taking a break between printing--waiting to go back tonight for a very ambitious set if new prints.

Reminds me of bsur-trying to get tasty to print those last samples before the show. Usually it worked out, so it was always worth a try. But it sure saps the energy. All my focus is mow in this.

Managed to finish flamingos this morning! Relief! Almost done with in for the evening reprint (tonight) then on to 2 news. That's a packed schedule!!

Weird time for relationships lately. The meds make me fuzzy, but it's not just that. I feel slightly at odds with many people. Weird energy. Hopefully I can resolve soon. I want to feel clear.

Sitting on couch, feet up. I want to stay here! But I must go back to corcoran!! Off to fight the traffic. Ugh.

No comments: