Tuesday, June 14, 2011

dear dave,

listening to Michael Jackson, at the corcoran, waiting for my screens to dry.  I really love these few songs off of History.  Reminds me of folding shirts at bsur.  Those packing days!

Now I'm on to songs that Erin gave me.  Equally good, and memorable.

Still feeling the emotional hangover from yesterday.  I can't push it along.  I just feel bad.

Had a very mediocre work day.  Happy to have Comet all finished up, and was really happy with the outcome.  Talked to Amy about further work for Speakeasy.  Fun!

I have a fun print I'm making tonight.  Should turn out really well.

I've wanted to make different moves lately, but nothing has been happening.  I'm working in the same creative vein.  I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to draw, but I'm not.  I want to make different work.

------

Shooting with Geran again tomorrow.  Unprepared like usual.  SHould be fun though.  He is a star.  And I'm excited to have new pictures to sprinkle into my website.  It's been lacking!

No comments: