Wednesday, June 22, 2011

dear dave,

looking at advice blogs about selling art is mind-numbing.  There is so much information it's overwhelming.  I always get to that part that details something I've already thought about, but feared.  In the end, it's all about conquering fears.  Of rejection.  Insecurity.  Sometimes it seems like all of life can be boiled down to that.  So much of my behavior is driven by fear.  I hate that!

This morning I was stressed about getting art hung at Golriz's office.  Megan saved the day (last night) with her suggestion of the dog-theme.  Before then I was stumped.  I couldn't figure out what to bring.  What would look good together.  I'm a stickler for that.

All worked out great, with Hex's help.  We were surgical.  I will say that ZIPCAR minutes are some of the fastest minutes around.  The minute you get in that car time zips by!  I always end up doubling my estimate (and reservation).

Back at the studio, doing not much.  avoiding.  again.

No comments: