Friday, July 15, 2011

dear dave,

everyday feels like a mixed bag!  Some good things mixed with sucky things.  I make progress, feel good, and feel bad.  I really wish I could be more consistent!

Had another shoot with Dave K.  He is so great -- I really enjoy my time with him.  But the results are always so so.  I've been having a terrible time getting good shots, or doing the right things, or whatever.  I don't know.  But I come back, sort through the photos, and am disappointed.

But...I had a great time hanging out with him, and he is such an inspiration.  Always has been.  Such a part of branddave.

Work at the corcoran last night was rough.  The wash room was a mess, the light flickering, the power washer leaky.  My screens were a MESS, left from last Tuesday.  All put me in a horrible mood.  The kind of mood where you just want to ball up and cry.  Go home and go to bed.

I managed to get through it.  Grumpy and pissy.  Helped tremendously when Megan arrived, and we trekked to safeway for some food.

But the time went fast, I got some done, and blah!  The summer printing has sucked.  Too few hours in the studio, and frustrating conditions.  Last summer was 1,000 x better.

-------

so the week ends, and i don't feel great about it.  I have nobody to blame but myself.

whah whah

No comments: