Friday, July 8, 2011

dear dave,

Out to Takoma then to Rockville, and back to the city.  That was my morning.

Kicking myself because I messed up making shirts, and shorted the order by 3.  Mistakes are so easily made!

Hex and I are off to NYC this weekend, to celebrate with Daniel.  Hope it's a fun trip. Our history together in the city is dicey.

Had a fun time shopping at MONT MALL this afternoon.  It's been a whole year since I wrote about doing that last.  I went to the same stores, and found what I was looking for.  Super careful with my spending.

Anxious to hear about all the things I've been applying for.  Fingers are crossed very tightly.  I need some things to come through.  Happy that at least one of them did.  Can't really share much about it here, but I was sweating it a bit.  Looks like all is on track - which is a good thing.

------

I changed up the heading graphic to this blog yesterday.  After 1,000 edits, I ended up not changing it afte rall.  That pretty much sums things up lately.  I can't seem to make progress forward, but I'm not exactly doing great standing still.

blah.

No comments: