Saturday, September 10, 2011

dear dave,

back at the corcoran!  Fall 2011 has begun.

Here I am in the break room, waiting to use the light table.  Waiting!  There is a lot of waiting at first, until the gears get greased a bit.

Had trouble coming up with what to print yesterday.  Typical.  It's such a struggle sometimes.  I've written about it a lot, but when there is no flow, it's torture.   Maybe flow is just another word for confidence.

I finally settled on a honey badger print, after much back and forth.  Still don't feel settled with it!  There is a certain composition I come back to over and over, and I don't love it, but it is the best solution.

Also printing signs for Easel, and an awesome card rack I made yesterday.  Now that I'm proud of!  Cards are coming out great so far.

Big party for dad tomorrow.  Of course I'm anxious about that too.  Hex gets me all worked up over food and logistics.  Blah - I just want to enjoy it.  That is my goal.

No comments: