Monday, September 12, 2011

dear dave,

crazy busy day.

worked hard finishing up first round of shirts for speakeasy tomorrow night.  Fingers crossed!  Such a crapshoot.

Thought I'd make it to Corcoran to print some things, but that didn't work out.  Either did saturday prints!  They sucked so bad, and pushed me back 1,0000 years.  I was really down in the dumps about it all, but that was Saturday, a FULL 2 days ago.  I feel better now - luckily.

Schedule sucks, because my open studio time is all bunched up over the weekend.  It will be a tough few months I'm sure.

2nd round of card samples came in today, and 95% are awesome.  Really really happy with them.

I have put so many eggs into this card basket lately, at the expense of many other things.  Hope they work out.  i know they will.

Shifting gears is really hard, but I have 1,000 things to pay attention to.

Time to go home, and decompress.

No comments: