Monday, October 17, 2011

dear dave,

another monday!

This weekend is MCA Open studios, so there is a lot to do to prepare.

I was at the Corcoran for most of the day today.  Messed up my print.

Was inspired to do another Roadside for this weekend.  All was in place.  Inks were saved from the summer, positives made.  I carefully tested the colors, to make sure I had them all worked out.  Then proceeded to use the DARK green instead of the mid tone for the bulk of the print.  What an idiot.  Still works, but off.  Blah!  So frustrating.  Fatal errors suck!

Made another bossy squirrel, then left.

Back at studio now, planning on taking off.  If I don't I'll get stuck here working on stuff, because I don't want to leave after just getting here.

Typical pattern would be to turn on music, surf the web, and work.  But Ive promised myself the gym, so I'm off.

No comments: