Wednesday, February 8, 2012

blah,

the more I change things (on my website), the more I want to change things (on my website).

And prints, and cards, shirts, and my studio.  It snowballs into this overwhelming feeling of NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

If I just do this....it will be better.  "this" means tweak, tweak, tweak till the cows come home.

Then I look at other sites and all these feeling multiply exponentially.

Where is my time best spent?  That is what I always need to ask.

This time of year I want to change everything.  Nothing looks fresh or exciting.  But I can't!  I need to be fucking realistic.  Its sooooooo easy to get bogged down and overwhelmed.

Anyway, I need to have a small focus.  I can't be everything, sell everything, appeal to everybody.

Blah - i'm going home (frustrated)

I need to figure out my future once and for all.  Or at least the next five years.  What do I want branddave to be??  I need to settle on something, and be it.

No comments: