Monday, February 13, 2012

dear dave,

at the corcoran once again, waiting for my screens to dry.

Saturday I printed a smaller version of "branches", and today I'm making another, revised version.  Not so happy with the small flowers, and the way it came out overall, so I think this should help.  VERY tedious print - so many little passes.  I wish I could revise both, but that would be crazy.

Worked all day Saturday, then had noodles with Rhodsa (and hex).  Sunday was FREEZING, so after being out for a few hours in the morning, we isolated ourselves inside for the rest of the day, binging on Whitney Houston death news and later, baking cookies.

Those days always make sense and feel good at the time, but then Monday comes, and it's hard to be motivated.  A blah Sunday definitely leads to a blah Monday.

Things are chugging along, but these are the dog days of winter!  I tell myself to be patient.  Moods will change.  Gridlock will subside.  The sun will come out.  February is always rough.

So that is where I am - waiting and trying to feel patient.

No comments: