Thursday, February 2, 2012

dear dave,

the days have been going by quickly - sort of.

I'm still in this uncomfortable mode.  Like I don't feel settled in my skin.  I come to work, have stuff to do, but I'm not feeling great.  Or as good as I should, or something.  I don't know.  I just have this unsettled feeling lately.  Blah!

Anyway, very busy with shirts.  Which is good.  Anxious to switch to prints, but know it's probably best to stay focused on shirts.

Made another stop at BUZZ last night.  Stealthy with Hexy.  We go in, unpack prints, wrap prints, hang prints, label, photograph and exit.

Last night we enjoyed a quick cupcake before leaving.  A departure!

Anyway - they are really cool there.  The vibe is really nice.  Always feel good after I visit.

-----

massage didn't help my lack of focus much.  Too bad.  I feel all over the place.  Getting things done, but i know I could be more efficient!

-----

Listening to BLACK SHEEP show, and heard my name mentioned!  What a kick.  Really really cool.

No comments: