Thursday, February 16, 2012

I remember a few days (weeks?) ago I was complaining here about wanting to redesign my website.

sure enough - that's what I've been working on the past few days.  Always feels good and productive and satisfying.  Nice to see it tended to and refreshed.  It can get so overgrown and shabby and stale.  It requires tending to.

Anyway - cut a lot of extra pages and shirts.  Reformatted all my t-shirt pages, so you don't have to navigate that extra step to buy.  I think that makes so much more sense.  Re instituted my commission pages, and integrated them throughout.  Updated 2011 exhibits, and added speakeasydc illustrations.

Here are all the pages I've been working so hard on, in case you are interested:

Men's
Women's
Commissions
Portfolio
Bio

Now it's ready for the public, and for NEW content.  Feels like a good place to be.

Pizza night tonight, and I am running super late as usual.  Poor ms. remi

No comments: