Monday, April 16, 2012

dear dave,

kind of a silly day today, spent waiting for tonight.

Finished taxes (!!!!!) then prepared for the Dochezza install later tonight (10:15).  I'm anxious about getting everything there and hung, so that pretty much took up the day (feeling anxious)

All will work out great -- Hexy will be there to help.  Im just focused on it, so I'm not much use here at the studio anymore.

Good day Saturday at the Corcoran.  Finished up two prints that I think will round out the collection nicely.

AWESOME day yesterday with Remi in Great Falls.  So nice to be back there with her, enjoying the woods and trails we walked years ago.  I used to take her there ALL THE TIME, then started getting lazy and went to the much closer Rock Creek.

Anyway - it was a great re-discovery, and I plan to return often.  Such a beautiful and inspirational place.

No comments: