Monday, April 9, 2012

dear dave,

still kind of grumpy when I think about work and how things are going and what I have to do.  I don't know.

Anyway, that's all beside the point.  Things will work out - or they won't and I'll just stop.

Had a good weekend with Hexy.  Saturday was rough, trying to bake for Easter sunday.  I really had to idea it was going to be so hard.  The only good thing was that the rolls actually worked out in the end.  And we all enjoyed them Sunday.

Today I'm going BACK to the corcoran to finish up the print I started Friday night.  I really have put in the print hours this spring.  Push push push.  But the results (sales) have been discouraging.  I HAVE to stay positive.  It's all new work, and hopefully will sell eventually.

I'm all over the place here (and in life).  It's a great refection of how I've been feeling lately.

here
there
happy
frustrated
interested
bored
happy
tired
hungry
full
fat
bored
inspired
bored
angry
annoyed
HAPPY
negative
bored
inspired
blah
positive
happy
frustrated
disappointed
starving
tired.

No comments: