Thursday, April 12, 2012

dear dave,

time goes by so fast.  Sure, I waste a little here and there, but it seems like the days get shorter.

Tonight I am determined to get out of here before 6:30.  I'm always so inspired at this time to keep working.  I get stimulated.  I think that my brain goes into end-of-day mode -- meaning the day is over and I can play.  i don't want to go home yet.  AND/OR I need to finish up all the little things I haven't gotten done yet, and that last hour just flies.

ANYWAY -- today I was busy getting shirts ready for TROHV.  It's going to be a busy couple of days now finishing taxes, prints for Dolchezza, and getting new cards and shirts to TROHV and BUZZ.  Most of the effort will be directed towards Monday night, when we finally hang the show at Dolchezza.

ok - I'm off.  tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: