Friday, May 4, 2012

dear dave,

great week that's ending in a big fizzle.  Started well, on track with printing and using my time.  By Thursday I was spent.  Still got things done, but not so efficient, and certainly didn't push myself much today.

Mentally I got really bogged down on this stupid interaction with a potential buyer which turned into this giant drama in my head centered around control.  I couldn't just let it go, even though it's essentially over. I just keep cycling the frustrations and arguments over and over.  It's such a weakness!  And a virus.

THings turned around nicely today sales-wise, which is terrific.

Got my new bday cards in, and got them out to Buzz.  Neglecting Trohv!

Other little things to note or record:

A little over Madonna, but still enjoy.  It was a quick love

Artomatic shift Wednesday night was torture at times, but when I interacted with people things changed.  A good fucking lesson Dave.  Talk to people.

Remi turns 10 tomorrow.  That blows my mind, but seems right.  A lot has happened in those 10 years.  I'm so much better for it.  +Hex -bsur

Somebody cut our first few flowers in the tree box, so Hex and I put up a larger fence.  and cut down the dead tree.  It's so great having this little garden.  We love it.

Tomorrow - last print day of the spring?  I'm thinking not, and that gets me anxious...

Artomatic coming up.  Got my box frames in.  A good idea, I'm psyched about it.  Also doing a "market day"  Another good move.

ok - time to leave for the night.

No comments: