Tuesday, May 29, 2012

dear dave,

such a typical holiday weekend!  Great going in, kind of depressing going out.

Hexy and I spent a lot of time together.  Mostly fun, but then you hit that point where you worry it's too much time.  Not much going on and super hot, so Monday was spent lazing around.  No new content.  No good tv.  No web updates.  Movies boring.  Friends busy.  Gym closed.  It became a little much...

We were so concerned about Remi Sunday night.  She seemed sick - not wanting to jump on the bed, not moving around much, sleeping in weird spots.

We took her to the emergency vet Monday AM, spent $150, and found nothing out.  Of course there she seemed just fine.  All systems pretty normal.

We took her home, she seemed better, but still a little odd.  I don't think we are out of the woods totally.  I hope we are!!  but fear there is something wrong.  She really was acting odd.  

Anyway, nice to be back working a the studio today.  Feeling productive.  I need to draw! which is turning into a struggle.   Need to settle in, and find my way.  We'll see.

Sad to be taking down Dolchezza show tonight.  Such a huge success!  I keep forgetting today that we are scheduled to go there tonight at 10 to take it all down.  Then I remember and feel bummed out.

No comments: