Thursday, July 5, 2012

ok, back at my studio, feeling a little fresher.

Tommy cut my hair shoooort. but that's ok.

Such a weird week.  My motivation comes and goes.  Work, stall, work.  A few things are at the tip tip top of my list, but I can't face them.  I NEED to.

How can I complain?  Sales keep going well.  Things keep chugging along.  This week, with the holiday right in the middle, just messed up all schedules.  I guess I'm just anxious to get through it.

Need to buckle down on printing, because I realize I'm not going to have much of August.  Corcoran will close, and I'll be screwed.  Potential commissions (with deadlines) keep coming in.  Makes me sweat thinking about it!

May need to suck it up and print at carolines a bit...  yikes, that scares me.

ok - enough blogging.  Time is ticking as usual, and I want to finish the day strong (actually less weak).

No comments: