Thursday, September 27, 2012

dear dave,

another night at the corcoran.  fourth time this week - which is pretty something.  determined to keep pushing and working.  Even if it only means a few hours here and there.

Super lame day at the studio today.  I don't know what is wrong with me.  i can't seem to get into gear and work.  All my mind tells me to do is avoid the things I should be doing.  they are not hard.  Some are fun.  i just avoid.  It's fucked up.

I wish I didn't have these restrictive print hours.  They are really getting in the way.  Prints keep selling, and are in demand.  But my time is a big choke hold.  I can't make them fast enough.

Anyway - plans are to still to go away for the weekend, which means dropping off ms. remi in rockville tomorrow.  Another errand.

No comments: