Monday, November 12, 2012

dear dave,

bloggin at the corcoran, after a rushed few hours finishing up.  Deadline was 6pm, and I finished at about 6:15, leaving me frazzled and a little crazed.  Too many plans for tonight, so things got scaled back.  I had myself going to both Buzz's, replacing prints.  Now looks like Hexy and I will just be going to Slater's (if I'm lucky)

Mondays are nuts.  trying to get here as fast as I can to print - and finish everything at the studio.  Sometimes I just need to be realistic.

Great day yesterday with Remi at Great Falls again.  Warmer and sunnier.  It was fantastic.

Things going well.  After fretting Friday, sales inquiries have been coming up.  Maybe a few false starts (I hate those!), but some genuine ones as well.

Ok - probably best just to go home.  My stomach is growling.  My hands are covered in dried ink.  Time to call it a night, eat, then maybe go back to work (at Buzz)

-----

Hitting a stride with the small / mini / personal / gift-sized prints (I haven't decided what to call them yet).  They are coming out so well, and I think will be  a huge hit.   An enormous hit.  I think I could make my fortune with these.  Time will tell...

No comments: