Thursday, December 20, 2012

dear dave,

I've been so bad about keeping up with blogger.  Combo of being busy, being blah, and being bad.  I will do better.  I sure hate when I'm a dedicated fan of something that updates frequently, and then it suddenly stops updating frequently.  Of course I continue to visit, but hope turns into resignation quickly, and eventually the bookmark gets deleted.

Not here!

Past few days have settled down considerably.  The holiday swamp of waning activity has come.  inbox empties, orders stop, corcoran closes, tv goes on hiatus, roads clear, and everything just gets pushed off until January.

I complain about it every year, because I like the hustle bustle routine.  I love waking up to emails, and running around filling orders.  Feedback!  Activity!  Income!  Excitement!  It all just stops, and stalls, until well into January.

Time to buckle down and get ahead, I always tell myself.  But don't really.

ANYWAY - yesterday Hex and I dropped many prints off at Buzz to be picked up, and refreshed the walls and  I refreshed my website after all the sales.  Today I will finally draw this other dog that I keep struggling with.  I will do it, and it will work out beautifully.  I tell myself!

No comments: