Friday, December 28, 2012

dear dave,

ridiculous day spent fretting about my drained car battery that I realized much later I stupidly caused by searching for quarters in the little compartment between the seats last night. Pizza just requires soda!

Hexy and I loaded in the car this morning, big boxes bungied to the back, and the battery was dead.  GEICO came to jump later, and while on our way to NTW (though crappy traffic), the light suddenly came on, in my head AND inside the car.  Mystery solved!!  Thankfully before we spent $100 + on a new battery.

I turned on the light, I got the quarters, I opened my car door, and never turned off the light, or noticed it on in the bright garage.

Still unexplained:  The toast (or dry bread??) we found nested in different parts of the engine after lifting the hood to inspect it.

W E I R D .

Anyway, all was not lost today.  I managed to finish, pack, and mail my 3 piece "I chews you" masterpiece commission.  A big accomplishment.

And - I started my famous '12 highlights blog post.  Of course I took it down after posting.  Still needs work, and photos.  What was I thinking when I decided not to use photos?

stupid dave.

No comments: