Saturday, December 1, 2012

R E A D Y:

to sell
to rest
to make cookies
to enjoy holiday
to go to the beach
to succeed


Busy couple of days (broken record), drawing, printing, shipping, and coding the site for D&R promotion.  I screwed up addresses I gave them, so I had to make 2 identical sites to cover my ass.  stupid dave.  My goal was to do new stuff, more racy and fun since the audience is different.  But things didn't work out that way so much.  Still time, so maybe I'll be able to get to it.

All has worked out well this week though - it's just a lot.  Once I got griffen's face drawn, the rest flowed.  I was hoping and praying that would be the case.  So happy it was.  A good week to catch up on drawing.

Super crazy busy day today at the corcoran -- it was slow going.  Only a few more weeks to print, so it's a race to finish everything on time.  As always!  I wouldn't have it any other way!

http://www.branddave.com/d&r/holiday.html

No comments: