Wednesday, January 9, 2013

back at the studio this morning, with a new attitude.

Mornings are always good -- fresh and hopeful.  It's around 2 that things go downhill.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO distracted by the internet lately.  pinterest, Facebook, BRIEF, drudge, macrumors, radar, twitter, email.  It's become an epic avoidance of getting things accomplished, decided, thought about, attempted, planned, wrapped up.

I have to break this destructive early January, post-holiday habit.  today I start (again).

hopefully I will have a good report at 6.

---

6:14:  pretty good day -- really found my way this afternoon, but am a little frustrated with the outcome.  Great new cards, but the valentines as a collection are still incomplete.  Seems all a little too un-valentiney -- still a work in progress.

But overall, I would give myself a solid B.

No comments: