Wednesday, January 16, 2013

dear dave,

another pretty good day.  I still feel resistant to REALLY working.  Like just focusing and working.  Really getting things done.  Instead I just kind of muddle through the day, and let myself get too distracted by internet and email.

Sure, things get ticked off my list - but there isn't that drive that I'm really craving.  Or that push.  It's all resistance and lag.

I hope I find it.

Anyway, got valentines in, and loaded them onto the site.  A few missteps color wise, but the printing was done well, and I felt so relieved after going through them all (plus postcards).  The mess-ups were my fault, and can be easily corrected in future runs.

Pushed off shoot with John for Friday.  Crappy weather and light.  Glad about that.

Think I found a great new (inspirational) female model.  VERY long-overdue.  Ha - by years.  Anyway, fingers crossed it works out.  I'm excited about her...

No comments: