Wednesday, January 30, 2013

dear dave,

it's so warm out now.  Yesterday was sunny and exciting.  Today is damp and grey, but the the air is soft and embracing.  We are lucky to have a reminder that spring is coming.  It's still a little far off, but the cold grip of late January is relaxing.  It's all so good for the soul.

made my trips to Buzz yesterday, top down.  Got some new shoes, and shopped at the big wide-open staples.  The day felt expansive.  Like getting off school early, and the rest of the afternoon is free --, sunny and exciting.  such a nice mood to be in.

Hexy and I had afternoon tea, and I rushed to get cards out to Trohv(s).  I missed my deadline, but got them out this morning.

Feeling good about the week, but need to buckle down.  As should be perfectly obvious, yesterday was not exactly blockbuster (productivity wise).  Got off to a great start Monday.  Time to return to that mode.

Just after a longish lunch with Tom Goss at Chipotle.  I'm sure that won't make me lazy afterwards...

ha

No comments: