Tuesday, January 22, 2013

dear dave,

long time no blog.  I guess I haven't felt like writing much.

SUPER SUPER cold today.  I haven't taken off my coat at the studio, and it's 2:30.

Making progress on projects here and there, but still in that same draggy mode.  I get things done in spurts.

Fun shoot last week with John, but light was a major challenge.   Nice to get back in the photo swing though.

Have plans for shoot this Saturday -- women's shirts.  It's been a long time.  Think it will go well, but wish we could be outside.  My studio shoots have been disappointing.  One note, or blah.  Hopefully I can make something work.

I've been really motivated to work on my website.  Adding archive content, and tweaking design.  SOmething I really enjoy.

Really need to hunker down and draw.  That is my number one task (I tell myself, just after checking in with Facebook).

No comments: