Saturday, March 2, 2013

dear dave,

at corcoran, another saturday, eating lunch (eyes crusty), waiting for screens to dry.

Left studio last night in this horrible mood.  Frustrated with everybody, every situation, myself, and things that are just out of my control (but are controlling me).  Another week had passed, I felt unaccomplished and stuck.  Actually very typical for a friday.

one frustration:  working on some drawings that I just can't see through (again).  As more commissions come in, my problems with drawing seem to escalate.  I let roadblocks stymy me.  Waiting on the breakthroughs, just not as patiently as required.  THINGS ALWAYS WORK OUT.

Anyway - things got better pretty quickly.  Called my mother, took ms. Remi out (who is doing fabulous after a few days of retraining on the leash), went to the gym, and met up with Hexy.  By then my brain had settled.  Happily.

No comments: