Monday, March 25, 2013

dear dave,

such a nerd - but new music makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!

especially new pet shop boys/bjork/or depeche mode with single remixes.  I just love love love them.

new depeche mode HEAVEN(blawan remix) is perfection.

----------
good weekend.  No corcoran, but still worked a bit on saturday.  Finally made some drawing progress, which was a major breakthrough.  depeche mode helped!!  I looked though some old pads, and there was a drawing there that I could use as a launching point for this one drawing that has totally stumped me.  Like a needle in a haystack, it popped out, and I found my solution.  amazing.

went on a terrific walk with remi Sunday at great falls.  I was lazy about going all the way there, but was so happy we did!  It was cold and damp and cloudy, but so beautiful and serene.  Remi seemed ecstatic, and I felt so inspired by everything.  Budding trees, squirrels in the leaves, wary egrets, and hustling geese.  It was a perfect afternoon.

good day today.  printed this afternoon at the corcoran - 2 more SNOOZE prints.  One came out all screwy, with registration off.  The second one better (and printed fast!).  classic.

No comments: