Tuesday, March 26, 2013

dear dave,

thrilling morning - contemplating, then listening to, the supreme court arguments over prop 8 and marriage equality.  Such an exciting time.  Hard to concentrate on work.

made it to the corcoran, and printed a few pieces.  Feeling a little stuck on new prints, so I've been reprinting.  Sales have slowed, so I'm being conservative.  I anticipate that things will pick up as spring comes, but I'm always feeling cautious when things slow.  probably the exact opposite of what I should be doing.

Lots of commission inquiries, and still a little behind on some that I already have.  Exciting, but sticker shock can be a problem.  I realize though that I have to price them higher then people may anticipate.  They really do take me time and effort to pull together.  Anyway - think I'm thinking right about this, and glad to have arrived here.

No comments: