Wednesday, April 3, 2013

dear dave,

such a thrilling day spent with "the Josie", Irene's sister.  So much to talk about, cover, catch up on, discuss, and enjoy.  To revel in the past, and future that Irene never had.  It's all so weird and important and sad and exciting.  The lives we lead, the choices we made, and the life that was cut short.

I feel lifted up.  Like pinched out of a google map, so I can see such a wider shot of all the things that I have done and lived in the 20 years since Irene died.  It's so weird, there are so many huge things that brought me here to this place, happy with Hexy, Remi, and branddave.  And Irene was such a foundation to it.

I am blessed and lucky

I LOVED seeing Josie

I will always love and remember Irene.

http://branddave.blogspot.com/2007/08/august-23-2007-105-pm-great-falls.html

No comments: