Thursday, May 30, 2013

dear dave,

quick week!  It's thursday already, and I feel the time slipping away.

wednesday - solid day working on my website, updating prints, cards, and adding City Dogs Rescue page.  Great response to that already, which is good.  Happy to be helping.  Think it all turned out well - Lee and and shirt look good.

Decided on a massage late afternoon, so I finished all my immediate work, and left around 5.  GREAT massage.  Really great.  I felt like jelly afterwards.

Today I've been planning all my distribution to Buzz / Trohv, catching up on emails, and hopefully drawing a bit.  Can't believe CORCORAN summer starts already this Saturday.  Probably a good thing, because things are (possibly) picking up.  Commission requests coming in, which is really nice.

Feeling like I'm in a good place.  Excited for the promise of summer.  Taking pictures, setting up Dolcessa, new designs, shirts, prints.

Slight hangover over Jimmy's surgery next week, but I just have to deal.  Ha-I think this is the massage talking!  My outlook always changes afterwards.  More positive, laid back, and zen.  Such a good thing.

No comments: