Tuesday, May 28, 2013

lazy holiday weekend.

sat > great falls
sun > bbq in rockville + star trek blah
mon > finished GIRLS and true blood 5

monday was kind of a wash out.  Lazy start watching Girls episodes led to a lazy afternoon watching the time fade by.  One of those days where I WANT to do nothing, but then feel really guilty about it.  I went out the the studio for 30 minutes to do some quick work.  Somehow that (kind of) redeemed me.

Sunday was stressful, but manageable.  Jimmy very stressed about knee surgery, and pretty much everything is a big deal.  I'm anxious to see her through it, and start dealing with the outcome rather then the all the worry.  Worry can be so debilitating.

Really nice walk with Remi on Saturday.  After a shitty Friday at the studio, I had resolved to work after all, since Hex would be busy.  Then in the shower, I reversed course.  It would be my first saturday off in weeks, and corcoran is already starting up next week.  Why not enjoy the fing holiday??!.  So I did.  Always nice to walk the paths with Remi.  Relaxing, sunny and calm.  Just where I wanted to be.


No comments: