Tuesday, June 18, 2013

dear dave,

things progressing.  Full busy weekend - printing and visiting Jimmy / Rockville.  Managed to take Remi out to great falls, and spend a lot of time with Hexy too.  And bake a cake.

Little hiccup printing saturday, but I think it will be okay.  I just need to calm-down, print, and deal with what I have once the week is over.

Spent a long day there today, working on large version of "Rest".  A tough print, but I think it will be worth it.  Put everything together towards the end of the day, and am happy with the direction (or progress).  THink it will all look great when we install (A WEEK FROM TODAY!).

One step forward, one half back with Jimmy.  Finally aware of other problems, so more to deal with.  Hopefully will all be manageable.

-----
Sheon retied my lifesaver last night, and added beads to back.  Now I click like Im walking through a beaded curtain, but like the new cord!


No comments: