Monday, June 10, 2013

good weekend.  Jimmy very much on my mind.

Successful day printing saturday, but it's rough.  Class is full, and it's all very distracting.  I need to be much more focused.  Hopefully as time goes on, and the new students get settled, it will be better.

Fun pride parade at Tanya's that afternoon.  Hexy got to see Lynda Carter, a big highlight.

Sunday was a little lazy.  Festival in the afternoon.  Not as hot, but super crowded.  We had fun just hanging out, but was happy to leave when we did.

Spent most of the day today with Jimmy, after taking Remi to the vet.  She is definitely progressing, but so sorry to see her stuck there, feeling low and lonely.  But at the same time, I felt strong, and solid, and like I could help and encourage.  She will progress, and we can help.

My schedule will be rough next few weeks.  Worried about staying on track, and productive.  Each day needs to be banner.

No comments: