Friday, June 7, 2013

rainy soaky friday.

weird summer week.  I'm letting myself just coast along, and I don't really like it.  Reminds me too much of my lost days at bsur.  lagging mornings, long lunches, interminable afternoons, and a quick escape out the door at 6.

Not that bad, but I find myself really distracted, and not pushing.  Then the day is over.

Spent a lot of time drawing yesterday, and think I made progress towards the end.  Decided to skip printing, but felt uneasy about that.  Feel the docezza show coming up, and want to be prepared.  June is already slipping by.

Anxious about Jimmy.  Great reports just after surgery have devolved to set backs, and a delay on leaving the hospital.  I'm praying she can regain her strength.  worried.

Nice to see Erin and Kim last night for pollo rico.  Glad we continue the tradition.

Short print day tomorrow - then pride parade.  Really hope hexy gets to meet linda carter.  fingers crossed!

No comments: