Monday, June 24, 2013

such a bad blogger lately!

All stressed out and worked up over Dolcezza install tomorrow night.  Lots of printing and framing and screwing, and finishing - and DECIDING.  What to use to fill in??

I'm so short of extra inventory.  I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out all the best combinations, when really I don't know!  Anyway, it's all a circular idea.  What I have is what I have.  What sells is what sells.  I always think I can somehow control it.

Good productive saturday at the corcoran finishing up large pieces.  Crazy - time really flies there this past month.  I never end up with much extra time, like i seem to remember I did in the past.  Im under the gun the whole time.  Otherwise I just won't finish.  Anyway, I worked the solid 4 and a half hours, and finished my two prints just in time (15 minutes to spare).

Tomorrow is another fill in day.  Thinking about what to add to dolcezza collection, even though I already have enough.  I 'm always beating myself up : you can do more / you are not doing enough.  You have the time, use it!  One of these days my brain is just going to explode.  Sometimes it's so hard to decide on anything.

No comments: