Saturday, June 1, 2013

summer printing has started.

came early to class today with painted boards, 4 rolls of tape, ice coffee, and anxiety.

I never know what the new specs will be -- getting screens, dealing with new people, new open studio hours.  Everything changes, and I'm always anxious to get a quick read of how things will go.  Now more then ever it really impacts my work, and how things will go the next few months.

Been here an hour now (waiting for screens to dry), and everything feels settled, and Im happy with the new schedule.  WAY too many people in the class, but hopefully they will all die out as the weeks pass.  usually do.  Schedule is great -- no saturday afternoons, but 3 solid weekday sessions.  I'm super happy with that.  I should be able to be super productive.

Happy to have my saturdays back.  Always rough handing over summer saturdays to printing.  Now I don't have to!  Maybe I'll do a bunch of sidewalk sales.

Great day yesterday.  Lots of new work, some potential sales, and just an all around feeling of well-being (business wise).  On the other hand, Jimmy is just ramping up my anxiety about her surgery, and all I can do is wait for the days to pass, and hope she gets through it ok.  Fingers

No comments: