Wednesday, August 21, 2013

1.  De installed Dolcezza last night at 10:50pm.  All went well - we were super prepared, and just ran through it.  Out in 20 minutes tops.

The show was a super great success!  I'm hoping for a few last minute sales, so I can officially label it sold-out.  Fingers crossed.  I like to think that their regular customers were bummed when they walked in today, and all was gone.  A nice little fantasy.

2.  Flash sale at VP today, so I went whole-hog on the hat (samples).  Couldn't pull the trigger completely, because I'm still a little hesitant, but a great chance to stock up and sample.  New cards too!  (great sale)

3.  Checked out a fellow DC card-maker's site today, and fizzled.  Comparing and contrasting is never good.  The artwork has so many elements that I want in mine.  Bright and bold and happy and clean.

15 minutes later I felt like such a hack.

What am I doing??

I suck!

 My work sucks!

I should be doing so much more!

(it wasn't pretty in my head).






I got over it.

No comments: