Thursday, August 29, 2013

branddave turns 5 (almost)

dear dave

coming up on my F I V E   Y E A R  A N N I V E R S A R Y!!

officially started working for myself Sept 2, 2008, after my last year at bsur, supposedly preparing the company for my departure.

Really hard for me to believe that much time has passed, but then again it makes sense.

Here is my blog post from that day :  http://branddave.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-post_4160.html  posted from my little desk, in my little "studio" (closet room) in Studio 4903.  CRAZY!!

So many people to thank, and acknowledge for getting from THERE to HERE:

HEX

GAYLE
ANAYLYA
PETER
DAVE K
BEVERLY
SATAREH
CAROLINE
MEGAN
BECKY
PAULA
KIM
ERIN
TOM D
TOM G
TROHV
AMY
CORD
BARB
MCA
GERAN

(unfinished)

highlights:
moving into 4903
artomatics (printing on wood!)
printing on pegboard
meeting Tom G
solo show
Baked & Wired show
shooting DAVE K
my naked shoot with C
blogging
moving to 14 ST
TROHV shows
Design Houses with Barb
speakeasy drawings / tees
Mid City Caffe show
tightewhities with Peter
Buzz shows
Dolcezza
AXIS windows
JD IRELAND xmas cards
MCA open studios
DOG DAYS sidewalk sales
Hyattsville / H St. shows
etc etc -- it's all jumbling together.

Anyway, the future is bright.  The past has been great, but the future will be even better.  So much potential.  big plans :)

No comments: