Monday, August 19, 2013

dear dave,

this became such a draggy day.  A good chance to draw, but devolved into dust.  Sometimes I just don
t want to be sitting here!

Got my hat samples in, and am really into them.  Surprised by them actually.

Had a good, non-working working weekend.  That is probably why I'm not into working here today.

Saturday spent a big chunk of the afternoon here drawing, and editing photos.  Sunday we went to rockville, and great falls, and Lee's.  All pretty typical.

August blahs are here.  Nobody is around, emails dry up, and nothing really moves forward.  Hate it, always.  Momentum is nonexistent.  Such a great time to catch up, and advance -- but I want to be gone too!  I get that bad feeling that somehow I've been left behind.

Dolcezza show closes tomorrow.  Keep hoping for some last minute sales, but it looks like things will fizzle.  Another late august casualty.

No comments: