Thursday, October 3, 2013

dear dave,

good couple of days.  drawing, getting ready for saturday in del ray, making new shirts, taking pictures, finishing prints, goofing off.

really fun afternoon shooting with kevin.  Weather has stayed warm, so I'm determined to get outside as much as possible.

I made a pact with myself not to upload the pictures when we got back, because that always leads into a 3+ hour black hole of fun, editing, and website redesign.  And I can't afford that.

days (weeks) slip by, and no progress is made on KEY projects.  no good.

but on the plus side, I'm feeling good.  happy with things : abandoning third floor studio, working with kevin, speakeasy drawings, new prints, new tees, new website art direction.  Money is not rolling in just now, but I feel good about groundwork I'm laying. (and hexy makes me happy)

No comments: