Thursday, February 27, 2014

good strong productive day (as thursdays usually are)

Big progress on drawing, with Hallmark and Speakeasy drafts sent in for notes.

hallmark kind of crazy, because they asked for options.  So instead of one design, I did 4.  Of course there is always some that are better then others.  I went a little down the lane of making it a collection, when really they are only going to pick one.  Anyway, hopeful.

funny speakeasy design.  Hope amy likes!

I cancelled on Kevin, which made me feel bad.  Kept stressing out about it (both ways).  Finally I just decided, and think it was for the best.  Need to prepare shirts, and hope for better weather.

Interest in photography got so stymied after - - - -

Tomorrow I'm planning to return to corcoran.  Of course I've left all the prep to do in the morning.  I guess I like it that way.  The closer the planning comes to the actual printing, the more likely I will be excited about what I'm printing.  Otherwise too much time can go by, and my brain gets all in the way.

No comments: