Friday, February 14, 2014

snow came, more then we expected, and took the day off.  Hex didn't work, so I took off too.

Wet snow melted fast, then refroze again this morning, and melted again in today's sun.

Now I'm a little worried about getting to the corcoran tomorrow.  Kind of a pain in the ass.  My plans to go today fizzled.  Too much trouble.

Valentines Day today.  Played cards well -- sold out basically, except for the misprints.  Anxious to see my new cards coming in next week.

Weird blah time.  I keep complaining about feeling this way.  My creative mojo is just not there.  Everyday is spent doing little things, avoiding big things.  And my motivation to print gets all tied up with a bad schedule and frustrating limitations.

The weather HAS to break.  Really anxious for warmth again.

No comments: