Friday, May 9, 2014

Reliable distractions and go-tos are losing thier punch.  Blogs never refresh, and FB is so stale.  I thought I found something new and exciting in IG, but thats kind of boring too.  Movies suck - rehash, drawn out, or just kind of boring.  I rented 12 YAS and Gravity.  I FF'd a lot of them.  They were fine, but not compelling.  (12 horrifying and violent, but NO story or plot or developement.  AWLFUL things happen, it gets resolved, it's over).  IAG and GFI are slow and jumpy, and recycled.  5 min turns into 40 just looking around.

Magazines used to be such a pleasure.  Now I'm totally uninterested.  I sat to read a few at the Dr. office, and all I could think was these are for somebody else.  Full of stuff I'm not interested in and can't afford.  Who are they for anymore?

I feel my brain changing.  My attention span is zip.  I'm constantly changing the channel - inside and out.  click click click, pause, click click click

I don't like any of it.

No comments: