Monday, September 8, 2014

wow - surprised it's been since wednesday since I wrote last.

weekend - good, spent doing typical weekend things.  Strange not printing Saturdays.  Good strange though.  I'm happy to have the time off, even though I rarely spend it well.  Not sure why that is, but nothing new!

Anxious about all the stuff coming, so it's not so bad being lazy and regrouping.

Tables progressing, and studio B is in good shape.  THis week things will be coming in for printing, but it's all taking longer then expected.  After a small panic attack this morning, I'm feeling more calm about it all. I just need to work and plan accordingly, and stay on track.  After October, everything should be normal and regular.

In good shape for the festival this Saturday.  That's a plus.

No comments: