Wednesday, October 29, 2014

High Heel Race 2014 was great -- but a noticable decline in photos and interest.  strange!

Afterwards we stood around a bit, then back up to Tanya's to undress.  Like after church - it feels soooooooo good to strip out of confining uncomfortable clothes and into our regular garb.

Great day today.  Printing vibe is going well - im getting into a great and comfortable groove.  Liking the inks and my set up.  Things starting to feel NORMAL.

Frustrating interactions, but good resolutions.  It's wonderful to be on my own, and to make my own choices.  Easy to forget, but then when it comes into play, it means the world to me!!

Dancing around the studio to VAMPIRE WEEKEND blasting, I felt great.  This is my life!  Everything led up to that very moment.

No comments: