Tuesday, November 4, 2014

ugh - still stuck on some key drawings on my plate.

Keep thinking this lightening of inspiration will strike (after I do all my non-creative work throughout the day), but then it doesn't, and I end the day feeling panicky and unsettled.

Common and so typical.  All the pressure of the season starts to build.  Deadlines pile up.

I'll ge through it!

Dolcezza still up, but S I L E N T.  Really suprised it has been so stealthy.

Good weekend, but such a weather / temperature / time / light / month transition.  Everything seemed to dramatically shift into another season and time this weekend.  We are officially pre-holiday, post summer (fall).  Always kind of jarring and tough to get used to.

just wish I felt better leaving for the day.  I don't!

---------
finished up some long running projects, which is the flip side, and GREAT!!!

No comments: